heyo

I had to do an introduction for my Web Design class so here goes.

Heyo. I don't like using my real name on websites and stuff, so I use my pseudonym - Expi, or Expi Feliton, or ExpitheCat. This was a character I created in 2016, and have basically used for my internet identity. Here's a full picture of her if you want to see:
So, anyway, I'm a furry who enjoys drawing, writing, cartoons, computers and video games (the latter of which you can probably tell from my previous blog posts). My favorite video games of all time include of Overwatch, Undertale, Night in the Woods, Super Mario World, Sonic Generations and Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, and I play most on the PC, Nintendo Switch and Wii U, although I have more consoles than that. I'm considering going into Web Design, Graphic Design and/or Animation as a career, but I still haven't completely decided (at least on any particular one).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this blog lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Top 10 Favorite Games of All Time

No Power Greater Than X: Xbox Series X (and S) (2020) Review

The Less-than-Stellar 3DS Version of Sonic Generations (2011)